Miss Face of Humanity 2023 Application
RULES & REGULATIONS
Read Carefully before Applying:
Miss Face of Humanity is known as an international showcase NOT a competition. The candidates are referred to as delegates/ambassadors NOT contestants.
Delegates must at least be 19 years of age and under 30 years of age before the international showcase.
Delegates must be citizens or passport holders of the country they seek to represent. There are two exceptions to this rule:
1. If a candidate was born in a country that doesn’t give citizenship to immigrants from birth, they can still represent that country as long as they are Permanent residents.
2. Candidates who lived in a country for more than 10 years and does not have the passport can still represent the country as long as they are Permanent Residents.
Delegates must be of good moral standard and have no criminal record.
Delegates must not be married, divorced or born children.
Delegates must be willing to serve Humanity and uphold the crown with integrity.
Delegates must be available and willing to travel to the host country of the Miss Face of Humanity International showcase at a date set forth by the Miss Face of Humanity Organization.
There are NO height or size requirements for Miss Face of Humanity delegates
Delegates must abide by all rules and regulations set forth by the Miss Face of Humanity Organization.
HOW DOES MISS FACE OF HUMANITY PROCESS WORK?
1. When you apply directly through the official Miss Face of Humanity Organization website, we will direct your application to the official national director /license holder in your country and they will follow up directly with you. Another option is to check if your country has a website and apply directly to it.
2. To represent your country at the Miss Face of Humanity International showcase, you must be a national title holder. National title holders are selected through an organized event or are appointed.
3. Once you become the national title holder, you will receive all official documents and a contract from the headquarters of the Miss Face of Humanity Organization based in Toronto, Canada. The next phase will be to start preparing to represent your country at the Miss Face of Humanity International showcase.
MISS FACE OF HUMANITY STATEMENT
The global title winner is selected based on the preliminary and final show format put in place by the Miss Face of Humanity Organization. She must understand what we stand for and what we aim to achieve with this platform. She must be a living example of what it means to be “Beyond Beautiful. Beyond Powerful”.
A Delegate should demonstrate the ability to be fearless, to lead, be inspiring, and above all be true to herself. Delegates who participate at Miss Face of Humanity understand that they are the change-makers of the world.
MISS FACE OF HUMANITY INTERNATIONAL SHOWCASE FORMAT
The international showcase is based on the preliminary and final show format.
The preliminary format is divided into 5 challenges:
1. For Love For Humanity Challenge
2. Diplomatic Challenge (World Peace Challenge).
3. Fashion Model Challenge.
4. Multimedia Challenge.
5. Fan Vote/NFT challenge
The live show and final showcase format begins with country highlights, then the announcement of the semifinalists is strictly based on the results of the preliminary format.
The next round will be the diplomatic show, where all semifinalists will walk the runway with their diplomatic outfits. Only the top 10 will give their speeches on diplomacy and world peace in the presence of consulate Generals and foreign representatives of different countries. This is an important part of the Miss Face of Humanity International showcase because it shows how committed and smart the delegates are towards defending world peace and promoting healthy relationships among nations. (refer to the “HOME” page to see exactly how this segment will be judged).
From the scores given at the diplomatic show, the final 4 candidates will then move on to the next round of the showcase which involves walking the runway in their evening gowns and doing the final Question round. Each delegate will be required to answer a question, and their ability to effectively communicate and share their knowledge under pressure will be on full display for the world to see.
The last round will involve a FINAL LOOK and a FINAL STATEMENT from the final 4 on why they should be crown Miss Face of Humanity 2023 global ambassador.
The event concludes with the master of ceremonies announcing the winners, which are:
Miss Face of Humanity 4th Ambassador (3rd runner-up).
Miss Face of Humanity 3rd Ambassador (2nd runner-up)
Miss Face of Humanity 2nd Ambassador (1st runner-up)
Miss Face of Humanity Global Ambassador (Title and grand prize winner).
The title winner will sign a contract with Miss Face of Humanity Organization.
In the case where the title winner is unable to perform her duties, the next in line will take her place.
There are NO swimsuits and National costumes at the Miss Face of Humanity International showcase.